What's new

Starter Set PIF - Covering The Basics

Thanks all for the good words and great participation!
[MENTION=109962]FarmerTan[/MENTION] - Thanks for looking out for my well being. Would some kind of certified PIF affidavit work for the War Dept.? :001_smile
[MENTION=108024]mayer57619[/MENTION] - With 5 boys to outfit you're either going to have some great bulk buys, or go broke. Since it's for you son, you qualify for the 2x entry credit...
[MENTION=111781]Tokyospike[/MENTION] - LOL...Good luck with your "tenuous minimalism"

Just a little bump before I close the PIF tonight... Thanks for all the great comments and interest!

Wow! Thank you SBMennen for your generosity. My teenage son just expressed an interest in wet shaving and with this he can give it go. However, I am definitely going to give it a spin myself as I've never used Arko or Proraso before.

You are quite welcome jidn - all the better to hear that your son will get use some of this stuff, too. Have fun with the Arko and the Proraso. It will be on the way to you soon.

Thanks to everyone who participated and all of those who chimed in with good words! I am already working on amother PIF...

Top Bottom