What's new

FS Stainless Steel Karve CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my SS Karve razor parts.

I have both the standard and wide top caps, the 3" and the 3.25" handles and OC Plates D/F and SB Plates C,D,F

Parts are all in excellent condition with certain plates only being used once.

Asking $250 for the full kit shipped

20240116_221709.jpg

20240116_221722.jpg

20240116_221714.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question, what's the main difference between these and the Overlander? Thanks!
Here is one thread on here. There are probably other discussions about the two razors. I only have a CB and I don't have any experience with Overlander, but if you like a more aggressive option, it looks like the Overlander doesn't go there, so you would have to go with one of the CB's more aggressive plates like E or F. If you like it milder, it seems like a lot of people prefer the Overlander to the CB's milder plates. I also think the CB is a more unique design, while the Overlander is more traditional, but I am trusting Karve's description on their website for that. For what it is worth, I have a brass Christopher Bradley with an open comb F plate and it is phenomenal. As said above, Steve is offering a full kit here at an amazing price.

Last edited:
Please serious inquiries only. Ive had a few people ask about international shipping costs where I wasted trips to the post office to look into for members that weren't actually interested in purchasing so will not be entertaining offers from outside of the US

Please be considerate of other's time!

Last edited:
Please serious inquiries only. Ive had a few people ask about international shipping costs where I wasted trips to the post office to look into for members that weren't actually interested in purchasing so will not be entertaining offers from outside of the US

Please be considerate of other's time!
Totally agree that half-hearted inquiries are a drag… just as a heads up though, if you use a shipping service like ShipStation or PirateShip you can price out international shipments ahead of time online just like a standard CONUS shipment. As well as fill out and generate/print customs forms rather than having to wait in line at the post office 👍

Reactions: Kix
Totally agree that half-hearted inquiries are a drag… just as a heads up though, if you use a shipping service like ShipStation or PirateShip you can price out international shipments ahead of time online just like a standard CONUS shipment. As well as fill out and generate/print customs forms rather than having to wait in line at the post office 👍
Again not worth the effort when you get people feigning interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom