What's new

Speick EDC- How long does it last?

It's funny how these questions come up when they do...it happened to be my scent choice for the day.

I'm coming up on the tail end of a 12 hour day and it's all but gone on me. I'd say a solid 8 hours for me. As background, while many gents spray 3-5 times, I spray ALL of my fragrances once to my bare chest, with the exception of Speick. I also give a shot to one wrist and then squish it into the other. Speick is light, citrusy, and spicy so I don't have to worry about over application with this guy.

Just remembered to add that the cologne does not smell like the shaving cream, which is what I was hoping for when I purchased it intially. The scent definitely grew to my liking, though!

It's funny how these questions come up when they do...it happened to be my scent choice for the day.

I'm coming up on the tail end of a 12 hour day and it's all but gone on me. I'd say a solid 8 hours for me. As background, while many gents spray 3-5 times, I spray ALL of my fragrances once to my bare chest, with the exception of Speick. I also give a shot to one wrist and then squish it into the other. Speick is light, citrusy, and spicy so I don't have to worry about over application with this guy.

Just remembered to add that the cologne does not smell like the shaving cream, which is what I was hoping for when I purchased it intially. The scent definitely grew to my liking, though!

does the cologne smell like the aftershave splash?

To my nose the splash and the cologne smell the same. The cologne lasts from 4-6 hours on me. Not too bad for being a citrus scent. I just wish it lasted as long as my SCS EDTs.

Both cologne and AS lasts about two hours on me, if that. It helps if I use the bath soap to shower with and then layer on the fragrance, but even that only stretches it by not much.

A shame, really. I have used it all my adult life and I only wish it would last longer since it has always been my favorite.:frown:

Both cologne and AS lasts about two hours on me, if that. It helps if I use the bath soap to shower with and then layer on the fragrance, but even that only stretches it by not much.

A shame, really. I have used it all my adult life and I only wish it would last longer since it has always been my favorite.:frown:

sounds like you need to carry an atomizer to refresh the scent!

Top Bottom