What's new

SOTD Monday May 15 - Sunday May 21

Merkur HD w/ Feather D1
C&E Best Badger
L'Occitane CADE Soap
L'Occitane CADE ASB
Acqua di Parma EDT

*Trip to the Mecca of Shaving in the Southwest for a tutorial in perfecting the lather courtesy of the Lathermeister himself:thumbup1: . Look forward to putting the new skills into action. Was also place into olfactory overload within minutes of arrival:thumbup: . On a serious note, many thanks to Ron and his wife for the SWMBO gift bags at today's COWSBG and SWMBO Luncheon! My wife loved all of the goodies. And must not forget the thanks for the Lathermeister's Shave Mansion Tour and lathering demonstration (available Mon-Fri 8a-5p with all admission proceeds benefiting the newly formed ADA...Acquisition Disorder Anonymous. Who am I kidding, there are no members of ADA because no one here can get to step 1:biggrin: and all the proceeds go to further stocking the Shave Mansion:drool: ).

Have a great day!

Merkur Classic Long Handle with Feather DE blade
SMF I Shave Brush
Taylors of Old Bond Street - Sandalwood Shaving Cream

George Trumpers Sandalwood Cologne

Merkur Slant Bar with Derby Extra blade
Savile Row SR-212
Crabtree & Evelyn Sweet Almond Oil Shaving cream
QED DaVinci Water
Nivea ASB

Merkur Slant Bar with Merkur Blade
C&E Best Badger Brush
KMF Olive soap mixed with C&E Sienna Shave Cream
QED Rose Water with Proraso Pre/Post
C&E Sienna A/S Balm

mrob said:
Shower:

NB sawgrass soap
Neutrogena tar shampoo

Shave:

Charles Tyrwhitt Lemon & Cedar shave cream
Simpsons PJ3 Super
Vision with Derby blade, 5th day--time to change the blade. . .
Thayers lavender witch hazel
NB cooling after shave gel
Mitch,
What do you think of the Charles Tyrwhitt Cream?

It lathers well, and seems to produce an acceptable shave. I was hoping to like the secent more than I do--its pretty light coming out of the tub, and just about vanishes on the face--a bit disappointing.

But at $4 a tub. . .I LOVE IT!!! :lol:

mrob said:
It lathers well, and seems to produce an acceptable shave. I was hoping to like the secent more than I do--its pretty light coming out of the tub, and just about vanishes on the face--a bit disappointing.

But at $4 a tub. . .I LOVE IT!!! :lol:

How do you change the currency from Pounds to Dollars on their site?

Top Bottom