What's new

SOTD Monday Dec 12 -Sunday Dec 18

guenron said:
Depends whether your dog needs dusting and waxing..:lol1:
:lol: It's a very warm weather fragrance. I'm very curious as to what other think about it - I'll keep a look out in the cologne forum for a review. I'll try it again in the spring before I make any decisions to keep or sell it.

Merkur Progress w/Merkur blade
Savile Row - 2136
L'Occitane Cade shaving soap
QEDman DaVinci water
L'Occitane Cade ASB
T&H Trafalgar EDT

Jerry

guenron said:
Hey Shermdog!
Hope you like that CADE ASB as much as I do. Got all your hoilday gift shopping done yet?

I do like the CADE balm alot. I have about 15 samples of the stuff thanks to a generous sales girl at the local mall here in Plano. I dont use Balm very often since I tend to have super oily skin and the balms typically make me feel even greasier. However, Cade seems to sink in nicely on me. Only wish it had a little SPF!

Work has been way too crazy to think I have all my shopping done. I did go to the Boulders in Arizona this weekend to play some golf! :wink:

full

It's COLD in SLC!

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
Nancy Boy Invigorating Bodywash
Nancy Boy Shampoo
Nancy Boy Conditioner
Nancy Boy Body Moisturizer
Nancy Boy Light Facial Scrub (Unshown)
Savile Row 3128 Silvertip
Merkur Futur with Merkur PtInox
Nancy Boy Shaving Cream
Nancy Boy Aftershave Gel
Musgo Real Orange Amber (Unshown )

full

I am really quite impressed with the Nancy Boy products. While this is a first-use, I have found the shampoo and conditioner, bodywash, and shaving cream to be really exceptional, standout products. The other products were very good and that is not faint praise either.

Merkur Progress w/Merkur blade
Edwin Jagger for C&E super badger
Taylor's lavendar shaving cream
QED rose and geranium shave stick for touch up
QEDman DaVinci water
Feather ASB

Jerry

Among my most prized possessions are the words that I have never spoken.
Orson Scott Card

full

It was -5 degrees this morning!

Shower: C&E Nomad bodywash, Baxters shampoo, conditioner and face wash

Shave:
Merkur Futur with Merkur blade
SMF brush
Taylors Lemon/Lime
Neroli hydrosol
L'Occitane CADE ASB

T&H 1805 EdT
full

Hi all,

19 degrees here in Pittsburgh this morning. Compared to Scotto's -5 well heck, it's a heat wave.

Merkur Futur w/ Feather blade
Bic Metal for upper lip and touch-up
Simpsons PJ1 (best) brush
Trumper's Sandalwood cream
Trumper's Sandalwood edt (sample)
Trumper's Coral skin food

This was my 1st shave with the Futur. Thought I'd better use "old reliable- a Trumper's cream" for this shave.

Folks, I may have found the perfect razor for me. Absolutely a perfect shave with just 2 passes and some touch-up. I will post a better review after some more shaves.

Also, I am really beginning to love the Simpson's PJ1 brush. This brush just does a wonderful job for me and I find that it works just as well for creams as it does for soaps.

Have a great day.

Patrick

Scotto,

I can see that it is cold there. I've never had to clean the frost off of my camera lens to take a photo!

Randy

ponyplayer said:
Hi all,

19 degrees here in Pittsburgh this morning. Compared to Scotto's -5 well heck, it's a heat wave.

Merkur Futur w/ Feather blade
Bic Metal for upper lip and touch-up
Simpsons PJ1 (best) brush
Trumper's Sandalwood cream
Trumper's Sandalwood edt (sample)
Trumper's Coral skin food

This was my 1st shave with the Futur. Thought I'd better use "old reliable- a Trumper's cream" for this shave.

Folks, I may have found the perfect razor for me. Absolutely a perfect shave with just 2 passes and some touch-up. I will post a better review after some more shaves.

Also, I am really beginning to love the Simpson's PJ1 brush. This brush just does a wonderful job for me and I find that it works just as well for creams as it does for soaps.

Have a great day.

Patrick

The Futur just "clicked" for me also, starting day one. Great razor despite its design peculiarities.

full

Gracie 5/8
Salter Mint
Shavemac XXL Horn
Proraso Pre/Post
T&H Trafalgar

St. Charles Shave "New Spice" Shower Gel for Men
St. Charles Shave Black Horn Silvertip Badger Brush
5/8+ Genco Straight Razor - Next B&B PIF To Be Shipped Today
St. Charles Shave New Spice Shaving Soap
St. Charles Shave New Spice Aftershave Balm
St. Charles Shave New Spice EdT

Austin said:
Rik, how was the new shave brush?
Very nice! I'm still getting used to these smaller brushes. It's the same size as the Vulfix 374 but has the stiffness of the EJ/C&E best badger. Created a copious amount of lather and fits well in my big mitts.

full

First shave with the SR-208! The razor is a Waterville Cutlery. My last shave with it...I just prefer the larger blades!

Randy

Top Bottom