What's new

Something Better than a Wallet

I latched on to using binder clips with front pocket carry decades ago. They're cheaper than dirt, work great, have springs that last years, and when they finally bite the dust I feel no loss.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441250701.084840.jpg

I use a Tareinco lo pro. Two sections that fit credit cards. They make other wallet styles, check out their site.

Not my pics
proxy.php

proxy.php

My pic
proxy.php

Last edited:
I've become a big fan of Popov Leather. Check out their products. Horween leather is used for everything and the stitching is tough as nails but beautifully done. I have a few of their things. Their 5 card wallet holds at least 10 cards comfortably. It doesn't come with a bill fold, but you can fold up a few bills and pop it in a slot no problem.

Doesn't that tear up the fabric of your pockets?

Nope. Dress slacks or blue jeans; works fine.

Been using these for over 25 years. I've gone through half a dozen maybe. More often than not I'll need the binder for something and replace it when I get back to my office. I have actually worn out one clip that cracked after a number of years.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1441848318293.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1441848318293.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 152
Yes I currently carry that wallet and it was thicker but I cleaned it out a couple weeks ago.

Yesterday I had a hard time taking it out of my pocket in my shorts. I almost ripped my pocket.

Then I decided to order a new wallet that's smaller and carries less.

Just ordered this one by Flipside

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442193207.663843.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442193221.046816.jpg

Top Bottom