What's new

soap

hey I like too know if anyone has ever heard of or used a band of soap called Van der Hagen I not all that sure about any soaps yet I'm still trying too figure out what works good so far this is the only brand I have treid.

Yes. When I first started shaving with a brush and shave soap I picked up the VanderHagen kit at the local drugstore. Soap is OK. Not great, but has a descent scent and does the job. If you are just getting into wet shaving it is a good one to try since it is easy to get, but I would reccommend a better glycerin soap such as Col. Conk, or Mama Bears which are slightly more expensive, but not as expensive as the tripple milled soaps like D.R Harris, Trumpers, etc. I also beleive there is a review on the VanderHagen soap in the reviews section of the forum under "Soaps". Hope this helps! Dont hesitate to ask anyone here anything. They are very helpful and the philosophy that "there are no such things as dumb questions" is applied here at the utmost level. Welcome to wetshaving!

-DP:biggrin:

Top Bottom