What's new

Soap Recall....... Grooming Dept.

For those that are fans or not, the vendor has offered an exchange for specific soaps that were produced that could have been deemed unsatisfactory in the scent department.

Muhammad is offering a credit I believe and an exchange for those soaps that did not cut the mustard. He has a few of the scents posted on his website. If you have any one of those, here is your chance to get it addressed.

Cheers,
Gus

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
A classy response to consumer dissatisfaction to be sure.

I thought my Amber and Oud would be on the list. Alas, it is not.

Fellows interesting, classy with his customers. I sent him a message expressing some concern over the new Angel and he said he’d pay for postage back and give me some discount for a future purchase (he had already sent me a replacement, I was just sending the replacement back). Pretty above and beyond customer service here, if nothing else can be said.

Fellows interesting, classy with his customers. I sent him a message expressing some concern over the new Angel and he said he’d pay for postage back and give me some discount for a future purchase (he had already sent me a replacement, I was just sending the replacement back). Pretty above and beyond customer service here, if nothing else can be said.

He’s trying. I guess that’s all an individual can ask for. I personally haven’t had a bad scent from his soaps. If it does happen in the future, it’s good to know that Muhammad is willing to make it right.

A classy response to consumer dissatisfaction to be sure.

I thought my Amber and Oud would be on the list. Alas, it is not.

The ones on the list are some of the earlier ones (Aether, Ambrosia and Credence). With the Aether to me I don't detect anything wrong with the scent at all. I like it but I do prefer some of the newer scents as Mohammad has gotten much more skilled scent wise with every batch.

The tubs of Ambrosia and Credence that I own do have a funky off scent to them that was attributed to something in one of the formula ingredients. To some the scent was bothersome while others didn't seem to pick up the off note. Which goes to show that we all smell things differently.

The Amber and Oud is a newer batch soap that was released after the formula ingredients were changed to correct the issue. It's just one of those scents that some love and others not so much.

That's a great gesture, I hope he is getting better with scents because the soap is definitely a good one.

Top Bottom