What's new

soap dishes

O.k., so this might not be the best place for this post but I thought it fits best.

I am wondering if anyone has pointers for nice inexpensive soap containers/dishes?
I have a lot of soaps but i hate having the "cheap" plastic dishes they usually come in.

O.k., so this might not be the best place for this post but I thought it fits best.

I am wondering if anyone has pointers for nice inexpensive soap containers/dishes?
I have a lot of soaps but i hate having the "cheap" plastic dishes they usually come in.

Anchor hocking clear glass bowls with lids. 6 bucks for four at target I believe. Work pretty well.

Go wander the kitchen supply aisle at Wal-Mart, Target, etc., or the discount kitchen supply places at the outlet malls. You will find all sorts of perfectly sized containers with lids. Very easily under $2 each. My ideal is 16 ounce corning type mugs with handle and lid, about 5 inches across and 4 inches deep. Easy to hold on to when wet, just enough side wall to build up heaps of lather, easy to warm in a pan of water before/while shaving, closes up easily when done to avoid throwing away excess soap/lather. If you get flat tops and similar containers, they stack very nicely to take up minimum space.

This might be a stupid question but do you put the lid on directly when done shaving or do you let the soap dry out before putting the lid on?

Top Bottom