What's new

So.I got creative for dinner.

Keeping this VERY simple..(what I had in my refrigerator)

* fresh salmon from organic market
* Nonstick foil
*Frozen organic greenbeans
*Turn oven to 400* degrees..wait a few minutes to get really hot so heat is evenly distributed
*Set a timer for 40 minutes
*Drizzle lightly...teriyaki sauce...soy sauce...finally topping your fish and beans with extra virgin olive oil
I actually remembered my dad about 6 months ago telling me how he made his AMAZING salmon (he used just soysauce and plain greenbeans)..so I put a little twist into mine...
My wife n daughter LOVED their fish n greenbeans as well as did I...salmon should be buttery soft in texture and greenbeans should have a litle "crunch" to em from being baked

SmallTank

Attachments

• $20130323_185536.jpg
    $20130323_185536.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 63
  • $20130323_194615.jpg
    $20130323_194615.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 64
Sounds really good. You said set the timer for 40 minutes. How long did you cook the salmon for? I assume you didn't cook the salmon at 400 for 40 minutes - at least I hope not :ohmy:

Wow!! I like my salmon medium rare and any longer than about 9-11 minutes in an oven that hot makes it dry and chalky for me. Maybe wrapped up with the frozen beans kept the temp in the right range. I may have to try this. But I may use a grocery store run of the mill filet just in case :001_smile

Top Bottom