What's new

Smart Helix Apollo

I'm thinking about getting one of the heads (thank God some manufacturers have the option to buy just the head without buying the handle), but their pre order doesn't work and I get an error every time I try to contact them and since there's no email address to contact them directly, I can't do anything.

Does anyone have any idea if they are still in business and if that's just temporal or not. Also, if you know how to contact them directly, I would appreciate if you share an email or whatever.

I'm thinking about getting one of the heads (thank God some manufacturers have the option to buy just the head without buying the handle), but their pre order doesn't work and I get an error every time I try to contact them and since there's no email address to contact them directly, I can't do anything.

Does anyone have any idea if they are still in business and if that's just temporal or not. Also, if you know how to contact them directly, I would appreciate if you share an email or whatever.
It’s almost as though there’s a war going on there.

Hope you can get a razor. Let us know if you succeed, and how the ordering process works right now. The razor is worth any trouble you have to go to. It’s a shame, in my opinion, if you opt not to get the handle - it looks amazing all together.

Reactions: GMM
It’s almost as though there’s a war going on there.

Hope you can get a razor. Let us know if you succeed, and how the ordering process works right now. The razor is worth any trouble you have to go to. It’s a shame, in my opinion, if you opt not to get the handle - it looks amazing all together.

I've managed to find their official email and contacted them and they replied quickly afterwards telling me to use the pre-order on their website. Unfortunately, I'm getting an error every time I try to send the pre-order and after countless attempts to change my details as well as trying 3 other internet browsers, some of which have no addons or anything that can interfere with the website, I gave up and I've send them another email explaining the situation, but it's been around 4 days and they still haven't replied.

You can write. In general, they are from Kharkov, which was cynically bombed and left people without housing and business. Judging by the latest news, donations are being collected for help, there is no information about razor releases yet.
a9c08210 (1).jpg

I’m just glad they are alive and healthy. I’m not sure anything I’ve read here in the past months tells us for sure whether they are currently able to make any razors or not. The sense I’m getting, absent any other information, is that there aren’t any razors for now but they are trying to get the business running. Please correct me if any of you know different.

I’m sure as long as the guys behind Smart-Helix are ok the razors will come back at some point. We should just keep an eye on it.

I forgot exactly when I purchased my Apollo but I just checked and it was shipped to me on February 12th, 2022. It’s chilling now to think that was just twelve days before the whole country was attacked. It must have been the impending conflict that prompted me to finally get one, though I had been intending to for some time before.

I’m just glad they are alive and healthy. I’m not sure anything I’ve read here in the past months tells us for sure whether they are currently able to make any razors or not. The sense I’m getting, absent any other information, is that there aren’t any razors for now but they are trying to get the business running. Please correct me if any of you know different.

I’m sure as long as the guys behind Smart-Helix are ok the razors will come back at some point. We should just keep an eye on it.

I forgot exactly when I purchased my Apollo but I just checked and it was shipped to me on February 12th, 2022. It’s chilling now to think that was just twelve days before the whole country was attacked. It must have been the impending conflict that prompted me to finally get one, though I had been intending to for some time before.
I am from Ukraine, their city suffered greatly, they will not answer in the near future. Perhaps they volunteered for the front.

I am from Ukraine, their city suffered greatly, they will not answer in the near future. Perhaps they volunteered for the front.
I was heartened that @Medivh said they responded immediately to his first email, and advised him to submit an order on their web form. That’s good news. But as you suggest, it is hard to imagine they can make a razor for anybody at this time.

Reactions: GMM
Top Bottom