What's new

*Sigh* It's so nice to return!

Okay, so maybe I'm abusing the Newbie check in, but I realised about a month ago that I'd not been back to B&B in a while (turns out it was 18months!).

I missed the way gents (and ladies) on this forum conduct themselves, I missed hearing about what others thought about a new - or old DE they tried out, I missed seeing guys take on Straights, I missed the humor, I missed reading reviews about Soaps, Creams and Brushes. Damnit I missed B&B! Just thought I'd poke my head in and say G'day. I've been browsing again for over a month. Love it. We have one of the best forums of any kind on the web.

To B&B!

Okay, so maybe I'm abusing the Newbie check in, but I realised about a month ago that I'd not been back to B&B in a while (turns out it was 18months!).

I missed the way gents (and ladies) on this forum conduct themselves, I missed hearing about what others thought about a new - or old DE they tried out, I missed seeing guys take on Straights, I missed the humor, I missed reading reviews about Soaps, Creams and Brushes. Damnit I missed B&B! Just thought I'd poke my head in and say G'day. I've been browsing again for over a month. Love it. We have one of the best forums of any kind on the web.

To B&B!

All these things are why I'm here. Welcome back.

Welcome Back!

We've been saving you a seat ... okay, it is in the back of the room ... next to the smelly guy ... but hey, you're late!

Look forward to your input.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Nicks&Cuts:
Ah-ha!!!. So that's where you've been 'chillin' (hiatus perhaps???), all this time have you now, but that's OK because now you're back with us!!!

Christopher :straight: "Laughter is the [shaving] brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart." Mort Walker

Thanks all, feeling very re-welcomed indeed!

Welcome back, did you at least wet shave while you were gone?

Certainly did! Had I not then there is a good chance I would have ended up on a forum for beard braiding instead :001_tongu (the slightly scary thing is that I'm actually yet to use up all the products from my initial AD's back in 2009!)

Since I'm about to have my first "B&B welcome home shave" this morning I can honestly say my enjoyment of it has already gone up 200-fold (and I'm yet to even hit the shower!) thanks soley to the B&B community.

Top Bottom