What are your nicknames/aliases?
Seth

Where do you live?
Phoenix, AZ

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Full-time geek

What is your favorite shave setup?
I'm new to the DE scene so I have but one setup. I have a 1958 Gillette Executive Adjustable loaded with Derbys. Proraso is the one shaving cream I have and I like it...very slick with a clean smell. The weak point is the brush. It's a cheap bristle but it was all I could find locally. Maybe Santa will bring me a nice handmade badger in a few months. :)

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I'm blessed to get paid to do what I love; I write code for a living. I love solving logical problems. Currently working for a networking company and I'm picking up lots of infrastructure knowledge (ActiveDirectory and Cisco in particular). Not as fun as code but it's broadening my skillset and that's a good thing.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Welcome to B&B Seth!

There are several Crabtree & Evelyn stores in the Phoenix area. You or Santa can get a new better brush there. The $35 C&E brush is well-liked by quite a few people around here.

Welcome to B&B Seth. I used to say, "Tis better to have a sister in a house of ill repute than a brother-in-law that's a programmer..:wink2:
In today's market there are so few real development positions and even fewer HR shops that understand anything about S/W development, you are better spending the time and money getting a bunch of truly meaningless, but hireable certifications...

Top Bottom