What's new

Senor Excel made in Poland

I have one shave down on the Gillette Sensor being made in Poland. First shave was completely clean, not a single flaw. Not sure about the longevity of these blades but very impressed with the first shave. The only knock I have is the handle is extremely light and would prefer a bit more heft, but it was still very satisfactory as is.

We'll see how she does going into next week.

proxy.php

I always thought the Excel was the finest of all carts....I used to get 3 months shaves out of one blade !....I did try the Polish blades,and they worked great for me....Check ebay for the old heavy metal handles,they really make a difference.

I always thought the Excel was the finest of all carts....I used to get 3 months shaves out of one blade !....I did try the Polish blades,and they worked great for me....Check ebay for the old heavy metal handles,they really make a difference.

Indeed. I used the Excel for years until the Mach 3 came along. Now rediscovering this system with great results.

Sensor is the only cart system I would consider using a lot more often if their was decent and cheap alternatives, but as of late it's hard to even find Gillette blades for the bloody thing. Cool score!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
That handle looks so much better than my old grey one. Is that actually metal at the top, or just a coating to look shiny?

Top Bottom