What's new

Schick Xtreme3 Razors?

Are these Schick Xtreme3 non-disposable razors and refills widely sold in the States?

proxy.php

Because they're not sold in Canada. It's very exasperating!

:cursing:

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
All I've seen are the disposables. They work pretty well too. I tested the disposables against my Mach 3 and Bic 3 and 5 blade disposables. The Schick won. They're so light they feel like they might float away, I dont like that.

Widely sold at retail? No, not since the WS Tech3 went away. I bought that system when it showed up at Walmart stores in 2010. Still have the handle and seven unused cartridges.

www.usrazor.com has the cartridges for about a dollar apiece but that's the only place I see them and I do not know if they ship to Canada.

Yes, US Razor ships to Canada - with a whopping shipping charge of U.S.$42! Bloody hell! No way.

:letterk2:

But I like Schick's flexi-blade technology and cartridges with over three blades start to get clunky. Therefore I really want to give the Xtreme3 a try.

I see that there are a number of Ebay sellers from India offering Schick Xtreme3 razors and refills. I'm afraid of counterfeits though. Does anybody have some experience dealing with any of these sellers?

:confused1

The disposable versions are widely available. I recall seeing the version pictured at a Dollar General - which does not have the same market presence as WalMart, Walgreens.

I saw them today at Target which has CVS pharmacy in them. Maybe you can get at either. I don’t know if you have either in Canada.

Ive seen the Xtreme 3 disposables, never any kind of a cart setup though. I used to use them when I travel and theyre good razors.
I find that they gave a close and fairly comfortable shave. I do find them to be a little tuggy but thats the case with any multiblade razor.

I had switched to them from Mach3 because it was a less expensive alternative. I remember they were not as good as the Mach3, but they were acceptable.

They weren’t available for very long, maybe four years or so. I switched to Dorco Pace 4 when that company started selling on their own instead of just through DSC, and those blades were probably the same or maybe a little better than the Tech3s.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I am currently using a Schick Extreme 3 Sensitive disposable razor. They are green in colour. Can you get them in Canada?

Yes, the Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive Disposable razors are widely available in Canada, as are a whole slough of other Schick Disposable razors. I want a re-usable Xtreme3 razor and cartridges though.

:sad:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Yes, the Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive Disposable razors are widely available in Canada, as are a whole slough of other Schick Disposable razors. I want a re-usable Xtreme3 razor and cartridges though.

:sad:
Cool, I will keep my eye out here in Australia and let you know if I come across any.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Just letting you know that I have not forgotten about the Schick Extreme razor. With the current events we cannot get out and about to look around for one.

Top Bottom