What's new

Scary Movies for Halloween

My wife can't handle scary movies, but I noticed silence of the lambs/hannibal are on tv tonight. Maybe I'll have a marathon by myself.

Watched Deliver Us From Evil. A lot of people bad mouthed it, but I thought it was pretty decent.

Now I'm watching a Spongebob Halloween special with my 3 year old. Scary stuff.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
You are joking, right?

No. I think posting such things is completely irresponsible and dangerous. I almost got a heart attack. I have problems with high blood pressure and this puts me in danger. You just can't know how such a video will affect different people, and there are thousands of people on this forum, some of them are old and feeble, some are sick, some are very fragile and sensitive.
I have already contacted a moderator and hope something will be done.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
WARNING: If you have a heart condition, please avoid threads with "scary" in the title.

That is a plainly irrelevant response. Nothing wrong with discussing horror movies or scary topics, another thing is posting prank videos that are made to startle people. If that doesn't bother you on what the moderators here love to call "a family forum", I hope the next time you're walking through some dark alley someone with a mask and a knife jumps on you cause he thinks it's funny.
But I guess you shouldn't expect much understanding from the mods when it comes to one of their own.

Last edited:
Top Bottom