What's new

*SCAD PICS* How to immediatly scare someone who enters your room.....

IMG_0229.jpg

BAM - how's that fellas? Scary... I know. If someone adds the price of all that stuff up - I'll kill 'em! :incazzato

Kinda shocked me... I got a lotta stuff - I better calm down a bit here, getting almost weird :biggrin: especially since that is just a PORTION of my stuff. DOH!

Here are some more pics...

Top shelf overhead...
full

Top Shelf...
full

One last top shelf...
full

Middle Shelf...
full

full

full

Bottom Shelf (notice the original bottles are behind the atomizers in their proper location)...
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
What else would we expect from some "Psycho Kid"? Forget the websites, we can shop at www.joelsgottoomuch****.com!

Randy

Joel:
You da MAN!! (Had to call my wife in and show her!! Trying to take some of the heat off of me - thanks for helping!)

Jerry

DoubleE said:
Joel:
You da MAN!! (Had to call my wife in and show her!! Trying to take some of the heat off of me - thanks for helping!)

Jerry

Scariest part.... that doesn't show the other 10-15 colognes, 35 or so tubs of shaving cream, 5-10 bowls of soap, pre-shave oils, aftershaves, etc etc. Luckily if some nautral disaster strikes California - I'll be able to outfit the entire National Guard with quality english shaving supplies :biggrin:

Now I want to see what ole Ron, Chris, Gordon, and some of the other "major consumers" have stockpiled in their collection. I have a feeling some of those guys would make my collection look like childs play!!

Very nice collection! I'm especially envious of your straight razor collection. :drool:

Currently SWMBO is forcing me to design and build a custom vanity to display (hide) my acquisitions. It will be constructed out of cherry with walnut and a few exotic inlays plus a heated mirror. Of course I'm designing it with plenty of room for future additions.

I thought I was bad! You have just taken alot of heat off all of us married gents! :eek: Very impressive collection.

IMG_0229.jpg

BAM - how's that fellas? Scary... I know. If someone adds the price of all that stuff up - I'll kill 'em! :incazzato

Kinda shocked me... I got a lotta stuff - I better calm down a bit here, getting almost weird :biggrin: especially since that is just a PORTION of my stuff. DOH!

Here are some more pics...

Top shelf overhead...
full

Top Shelf...
full

One last top shelf...
full

Middle Shelf...
full

full

full

Bottom Shelf (notice the original bottles are behind the atomizers in their proper location)...
full

full

Top Bottom