What's new

Say What?

I just had to laugh at this shipping notice...

Is Texas no longer in the USA?

Shipping and handling​

Item does not ship to United States

Item location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Ships to: Worldwide

Excludes: Barbados, Canada, Chile, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Guadeloupe, India, Ireland, Italy, Libya, Martinique, Middle East, New Caledonia, Pakistan, Philippines, Reunion, Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States (emphasis mine), Venezuela

Handling time
Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.

The way logistics work, the item will travel thru every single state on the lower 48 before it makes its way out, probably also jumping some domestic flights till it finds space on an international!😂

Shipping and handling​

Excludes: Barbados, Canada, Chile, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Guadeloupe, India, Ireland, Italy, Libya, Martinique, Middle East, New Caledonia, Pakistan, Philippines, Reunion, Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States (emphasis mine), Venezuela

Handling time

Bear in mind that I've known a bunch of Texans and found them all wonderful; plus that I've been in TX several times on business & greatly enjoyed it. But TX is a place apart. Again, I say this with love: Texans are Texans first. I've never seen that much love for a home state anywhere else.

-Z

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Texas wishes they weren’t
Or the other way 'round. :blink:

Excludes: Barbados, Canada, Chile, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Guadeloupe, India, Ireland, Italy, Libya, Martinique, Middle East, New Caledonia, Pakistan, Philippines, Reunion, Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States (emphasis mine), Venezuela.

Maybe they should reconsider "Worldwide?"

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Or the other way 'round. :blink:

Excludes: Barbados, Canada, Chile, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Guadeloupe, India, Ireland, Italy, Libya, Martinique, Middle East, New Caledonia, Pakistan, Philippines, Reunion, Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States (emphasis mine), Venezuela.

Maybe they should reconsider "Worldwide?"

I mean there is a movement within Texas to secede from the Union

Shipping and handling​

Handling time

Coffee went up my nose!! Hilarious!! :jump::jump:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I live in Illinois. There is a Pipe and Cigar brick and mortar store not too far from me.
They will sell items over the counter, but if you live in Illinois, you CAN NOT buy from their online shop.
It has to do with taxes, but they absolutely will not sell to anyone online who is in the same State.
I suspect this is some similar issue.

Top Bottom