What's new

Savile Row 3128

Thanks for the advice, Joel! :001_smile

I must commend you guys on running a great forum here at B&B. I always enjoy visiting........and now being more active! The only thing I regret is not finding B&B sooner :confused:

I'm really glad you informed me on the shipping and Shavemacs, as I think I could live with the possibility of a delay for one of their models. Right now, I think I'm going to go with a Shavemac, as the prices are very similar to the silvertip SRs and I am very keen on those handles :thumbup:

Now.........which one do I pick? "It's only shaving," huh? I submit that it is NOT, but, rather, a time-honored ritual with which a man can perpetuate into an obsessive dementia the likes of which most have never seen! :a23:

RWelch76 said:
Thanks for the advice, Joel! :001_smile

I must commend you guys on running a great forum here at B&B. I always enjoy visiting........and now being more active! The only thing I regret is not finding B&B sooner :confused:

I'm really glad you informed me on the shipping and Shavemacs, as I think I could live with the possibility of a delay for one of their models. Right now, I think I'm going to go with a Shavemac, as the prices are very similar to the silvertip SRs and I am very keen on those handles :thumbup:

Now.........which one do I pick? "It's only shaving," huh? I submit that it is NOT, but, rather, a time-honored ritual with which a man can perpetuate into an obsessive dementia the likes of which most have never seen! :a23:

Their Faux Horn Handled brushes are drop dead gorgeous, and this one comes in a 23mm knot which would be perfect for ya. I have one in a 28mm knot (see my review here) and I am really enjoy it! Personally, I think the best looking brush for the $.

Hope this helps :smile:

joel said:
Their Faux Horn Handled brushes are drop dead gorgeous, and this one comes in a 23mm knot which would be perfect for ya. I have one in a 28mm knot (see my review here) and I am really enjoy it! Personally, I think the best looking brush for the $.

Hope this helps :smile:

I love mine. It's a fantastic brush for the money.

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently ordered a custom made Shavemac, and it actually shipped more quickly than many U.S. orders that I have placed. I ordered it on a Monday and it arrived on Friday (keep in mind, it wasn't something in stock and had to be custom made).

To see pics and a review, go here.

Top Bottom