What's new

Rockwell's own

Is it just me or am I right these blades are sharp to start but dont last that long ?
I got a pack with my 6c but am only getting 3-4 shaves before they get snatch happy even my derby extras get 6-7 shave before I change them out .
this is just a small grumble because im happy with there razor .

I have heard that the old (black) tucks were worse than the new (white) ones. I've only tried the white ones, and while they're not bad per se, I wouldn't buy any (more). They had very similar characteristics to some Baili blades I tried, it wouldn't surprise me if they were the actual manufacturer.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have not tried Rockwell blades mainly due to the negative feedback. I don’t think I have read a really positive review yet.

I got some tucks as part of a BST trade. Black packaging. With low expectations I was surprised to get two BBS days out of a blade. I have been tossing at 2 rather than 3 days.

I got some tucks as part of a BST trade. Black packaging. With low expectations I was surprised to get two BBS days out of a blade. I have been tossing at 2 rather than 3 days.

Update: finished a 5 blade tuck of Rockwells and started Polsilvers. Same razor, same brush, same soap. While the Rockwells can get the job done when being really slow and careful, there are other blades that are just a lot better. I'd pay 2x or 3x for Polsilvers over the Rockwells without hesitation.

Top Bottom