What's new

ripped out a wall behind my bathroom and found . . .

I was tempted to try one, but they’re such a great conversation piece, and I have so many new blades, I decided against risking it! Nice to think that they could be 70 years old though! Thanks again - and happy Christmas.

Al.
I don't think I would risk it either. I started shaving around '69 / '70, just a few years before disposables hit the stores. I had the cheapest TTO Gillette I could buy and I don't remember the blade brand but I got about 3 one pass shaves and my whiskers weren't even tough yet.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I don't think I would risk it either. I started shaving around '69 / '70, just a few years before disposables hit the stores. I had the cheapest TTO Gillette I could buy and I don't remember the blade brand but I got about 3 one pass shaves and my whiskers weren't even tough yet.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Thanks @wombadom - to be honest, even if I thought they’d be decent, I’d hate to use any up, particularly as I’ve around 3,000 new blades (especially after my latest trip to La Barbiera - https://labarbiera.co.uk/ today 🙄😁) and these have lasted this long, pity to use them on my whiskers!

Bit like eating that two-year old chocolate you find at the back of the fridge - hang on tho’, it’s nothing like that at all! 😝 (Not that chocolate in my fridge lasts two days, let alone two years...😱)

Top Bottom