What's new

Recent AliExpress Order Expierience

Well I purchased (3)Items from AliExpress. Shave Bowl, Synthetic Shave Bush, and last blade bank.

Transaction was on Summer Sale, June 17th., was purchase day. First item arrived June 26th, last two item arrived today June 28th. Everything was packed well.

So let say I was impressed with service from Aliexpress, and their vendors. Communication was great, communication was via e-mail updates was superior, and the Chinese impressed me.

Brush was as described &b very nice, Blade Bank was well made & beyond my expectations, last the Lather Bowl very as described, and great. Would give AliExpress, Yaqi Store, and Charming Cottage Store a rating of all thumbs up.

If you like me have reservations from ordering from AliExpress, I can only say good things about my experience. Zero Negative.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Well I purchased (3)Items from AliExpress. Shave Bowl, Synthetic Shave Bush, and last blade bank.

Transaction was on Summer Sale, June 17th., was purchase day. First item arrived June 26th, last two item arrived today June 28th. Everything was packed well.

So let say I was impressed with service from Aliexpress, and their vendors. Communication was great, communication was via e-mail updates was superior, and the Chinese impressed me.

Brush was as described &b very nice, Blade Bank was well made & beyond my expectations, last the Lather Bowl very as described, and great. Would give AliExpress, Yaqi Store, and Charming Cottage Store a rating of all thumbs up.

If you like me have reservations from ordering from AliExpress, I can only say good things about my experience. Zero Negative.
That is good to know my friend!

My only problem is I'm too shtoopid to use the komputer by myself and the lovely War Department holds the key to all my internet purchases!

Ask @dmshaver , he's met both my wife and I.

I think he's even afraid of her a little bit, and @OkieStubble would tell him he's a wise man, simply on my word!

FarmerTan

I'll have to private message you sometime after tomorrow about the mess I find myself in now my friend!

The mess will either be over after tomorrow or just a different kind of mess, but I would appreciate you taking it before the Throne for me. His will be done and mine to yield in other werds.

I'll have to private message you sometime after tomorrow about the mess I find myself in now my friend!

The mess will either be over after tomorrow or just a different kind of mess, but I would appreciate you taking it before the Throne for me. His will be done and mine to yield in other werds.
We serve an amazing King. I will be happy to converse with you & take it to our King.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom

Mrs Herself and I will keep you in prayer my friend.

I have purchased a lot of flashlights from Manker, EAGTAC, Convoy, Lumintop, Sofirn, etc., and out of >100 flashlights had two failures that were handled professionally and promptly after some limited back-and-forth communications about the issue.

I have also ordered things like light meters, USB power supplies, a bunch of Anker products, and various USB-based laptop lights and similar things with no issues.

Titanium camping gear and cookware is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper on Ali Express and the mold marks, folds, etc. match well known products from major players in the domestic USA camping and backpacking market.

Razor stuff so far has been all Yaqi. No brushes but, several razors and heads. The only one that didn't really work well for me was a frosted finish Excalibur for $12 which shaves fine but, doesn't really agree with my face. The high polish Chrome version is much better for my face.

If shopping Yaqi, wait for their sales. Often, you will get 50% or 60% off which on a $12 razor isn't significant but, on the ~$90 razors really adds up fast!

FarmerTan

I have purchased a lot of flashlights from Manker, EAGTAC, Convoy, Lumintop, Sofirn, etc., and out of >100 flashlights had two failures that were handled professionally and promptly after some limited back-and-forth communications about the issue.

I have also ordered things like light meters, USB power supplies, a bunch of Anker products, and various USB-based laptop lights and similar things with no issues.

Titanium camping gear and cookware is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper on Ali Express and the mold marks, folds, etc. match well known products from major players in the domestic USA camping and backpacking market.

Razor stuff so far has been all Yaqi. No brushes but, several razors and heads. The only one that didn't really work well for me was a frosted finish Excalibur for $12 which shaves fine but, doesn't really agree with my face. The high polish Chrome version is much better for my face.

If shopping Yaqi, wait for their sales. Often, you will get 50% or 60% off which on a $12 razor isn't significant but, on the ~$90 razors really adds up fast!
Dern you! You've almost persuaded me to go shopping my friend! The War Department ain't gonna be happy with you!

Dern you! You've almost persuaded me to go shopping my friend! The War Department ain't gonna be happy with you!

I'll go put on my Body Armor and make sure my rifle is loaded for the call-out! 🤣

If you stick with the bigger name-recognition stores you see on forums like this, you can score some really great deals on Aliexpress. My Opple light meter was like $70~$90 in the USA and I got mine delivered out of China for ~$14 from Opple direct.

Yaqi sales on razors are almost like winning a small lottery scratch-off at times too! 😍

I have some Anker branded USB/PD chargers from Anker direct that are unavailable in the USA as well that were priced reasonably. That phone USB charger sized 65W PD charger is the bomb! Whether my cellphone or a laptop, that thing simply works and it disappears in my pocket in addition to charging my phone to ~80% in a few minutes (assuming the phone is cool).

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Well... I got my AliExpress order today.. from Yaqi and DScosmetic... and the Yaqi order was hmmm put it this way... I didn't get the Chippendale handle I ordered. Instead, they included a complete razor: the Aluminum Sputnik and stand... I already contacted their customer service department and I'm sure in 2 to 3 weeks, all will be well. I sent them a photo to help the process along.

RS_Yaqi2.jpg

Well... I got my AliExpress order today.. from Yaqi and DScosmetic... and the Yaqi order was hmmm put it this way... I didn't get the Chippendale handle I ordered. Instead, they included a complete razor: the Aluminum Sputnik and stand... I already contacted their customer service department and I'm sure in 2 to 3 weeks, all will be well. I sent them a photo to help the process along.
No worries about getting this resolved. If Yaqi doesn't get this taken care of in a timely way, Aliexpress will take care of you. I had one order with a problem and was ghosted so, Aliexpress sent me a full refund and made the whole process pretty easy and it was resolved in ~7 days.

Top Bottom