What's new

Razor Rock New York soap and aftershave reviews

So here's a question for you guys, I've really liked the Stirling Green aftershave, to make a long story short, I tried the aftershave and really enjoy it, I didn't order the soap though cause I wanted to see if I would like the aftershave. After looking at the Razor Rock site, the New York soap is listed as to what I assume is a knock off of Polo Green, is this true or no? can anyone confirm and or share their opinion on the soap and if it's like the Stirling Green soap or not? I can't get the Stirling Green currently as it's out of season. I believe Pasteur's had some left, I'd have to look again. Hopefully Stirling releases Green again come the holiday season, as if they do, I will be ordering the soap and aftershave this time.

In the meantime, I need to find a nice replacement that is as close to Polo Green as I can get.

Alright that's what I was wondering, I have used and have some left of my container of Wet The Face Sport of Kings, and that's totally based on Polo Sport.

I'll just have to keep waiting then for Stirling Green to come back, and or if someone else can give me some direction on a soap that smells like Polo Green. I'd be forever in debit too.

A little late to this, but Razo Rock's New York smells NOTHING like Polo green. NOT ... EVEN ... CLOSE.

To me it smells like Tide laundry detergent. It's not bad, but it's definitely not anything like Polo.

Of course YMMV, but I'm pretty confident that it's not like Polo Green ... :001_tongu

If your looking for something like Polo Green, Stirling Green is a really good option!

Stirling Green is a excellent Polo Green Dupe! PAA Han Polo is the only other one I can think of. Would imagine Monika from Van Yulay probably has this scent as well.

I think New York is Polo Sport (Blue), at least that's what I've seen on other threads. AFAIK Polo Green is predominantly wood, leather, and tobacco. It was one of my main colognes in the 80's and 90's (not admitting to Drakar, nope!)

M

Member 113878

Tried New York, and didn't like it.
Same thing happened with Chicago.
Talking of the RR soaps, of course. :)

Top Bottom