What's new

Proraso in NYC?

I have tried searching and couldnt find much through the function. Does anyone know anywhere in Manhattan (pref Lower East Side) where you can purchase Proraso products?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Go to the Bigelow pharmacy store since you have one there :p. I would seriously just shop for everything at Pasteurs though. I preferred the one on 34th street

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Just remember- if you go to Pasteur's, bring money. :lol: I'm into them for a ton.

Eto understands, he works for a store like that. :001_rolle

If you want Proraso cream, as someone above stated, bathandbodyworks sells C.O Bigelow. Its the same, just different name and packaging. States its made by Proraso on the product.

Just remember- if you go to Pasteur's, bring money. :lol: I'm into them for a ton.

Eto understands, he works for a store like that. :001_rolle

Yes money is always needed in places like that. I use to work in a store like that. Im no longer there. Would love if I can find a job in razor's and the like.

Would most likely be in better company then the other place. There ways are often strange to say the least.

He means, it is best to establish a good line of credit with your lending institution before hitting Pasteur's $$$$

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Yes money is always needed in places like that. I use to work in a store like that. Im no longer there. Would love if I can find a job in razor's and the like.

Would most likely be in better company then the other place. There ways are often strange to say the least.

That wouldn't happen to be this place?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkwvnxt57s[/YOUTUBE]

:tongue_sm

Top Bottom