What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Like you, my hair has been receding for quite some time. I’ve been shaving my head since about Y2K.
No I remember you with a hat. Most of my hair just went down the drain. Fortunately I’m tall enough that I appear to have hair to short people. Haven’t had the nerve to shave what’s left off yet. I almost always wear a hat out of vanity though.
I'm blissfully unaware of mine falling out. I'm loosing at the crown so I just don't hold a second mirror just so to study the loss. Just look in the mirror, brush back, and think "Gee! My hair smells looks terrific."
Just think of all the money we're saving on haircuts, and ignore the money we're spending on hats!

Here's an action photo of me with a Chacom second. I didn't mean to capture the moment of nasal exhalation, it just happened.

And now you know I'm an old hippie, you can all stop talking to me. :)

me_chacom.jpg

I don't know that you're a hippie. There's a difference between having long hair and being a longhair. But the timing of that shot was great, catching the exhale like that.
No, I’m not really a hippie. I just have an aversion to hairdressers and I got bored of giving myself a severe crew cut with clippers. It does suit some of my tastes in music though.

I've always wanted long hair. But mine poofs out and I could never get past the awkward stage. Otherwise, I'd have Farrah Fawcett's hair. I just console myself with the knowledge that I can grow a heluva beard.
I tried growing it a few times in the past and had the same problem. I used to have to put half a ton of gel on my hair to stop it looking like an electrified mop.

Top Bottom