What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

$20160408_152746.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Some Lancer's Slices in my Meer. Since most of the pics here are unshaven, I thought I would post a fresh shave pic. For years I have buzzed my hair, but the wife wanted me to grow it out. So, for the first time in a decade I own a comb and hair product, though it isn't keeping up with with the wind today.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 200
Some Lancer's Slices in my Meer. Since most of the pics here are unshaven, I thought I would post a fresh shave pic. For years I have buzzed my hair, but the wife wanted me to grow it out. So, for the first time in a decade I own a comb and hair product, though it isn't keeping up with with the wind today.

Nice Meer Owen ! I buzz my noggin , too , but my semi-Ex came by today and said , you need your neck trimmed . Plus , Trim that mustache ! #1 Okay , Trim it (the neck) , #2 No . ... Is she Crazy ? Yes ... . Hey Owen , I thought you said you were fat ? I used to wear a 28 waist , now 30-32 , but everybody tells me I'm skinny . I feel fat . Do you want to have lunch with me and springs1 later ? :blushing:

This is for my buddy Kilroy ..

$IMG_20160609_180758.jpg

Why am I sideways ? Dunhill My Mixture 365 in the Savinelli Punto Oro KS Prince from the other day .

Attachments

• $IMG_0850.jpg
    $IMG_0850.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I sideways ?
The default photo layout is landscape. If you hold your cellphone camera like most people do, you take the picture in portrait layout. Try turning your phone 90 degrees when you snap the pic.

You can also fix it after the fact: save the pic to your computer and rotate it, then edit the post.

Last edited:
Thanks Price ,
I'm technology challenged , and actually that was Dunhill My Mixture 965 < Whoops ! Just spotted that . So either hold the phone sideways , or rotate in editing ? I think . I never play with the phone . Blade Boy and Kilroy , and so many are experts at this . I do good to take a picture . I'll try to learn from mistakes .
The default photo layout is landscape. If you hold your cellphone camera like most people do, you take the picture in portrait layout. Try turning your phone 90 degrees when you snap the pic.

You can also fix it after the fact: save the pic to your computer and rotate it, then edit the post.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Double pic of me with my first pipe, a Legend. Over the years, the amber bit has turned a dark brown, a toothmark has worn into the underside, it's a little loose in the shank, and it's developed a bit of a droop. The droop and the toothmark make it hang a little low when I clench, as seen on the left. So I twisted the stem 180°, and now it sits higher, as seen on the right. The stem is even tight again. A little new life for my old friend.

$PhotoGrid_1461210833613.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
One hour and 50 minutes to travel 35 miles. The cigars keep me sane. LOL

I know the feeling. I used to live in Sacramento, and it would often take an hour and a half or longer during rush-hour just to drive 30 miles. At the time, I was a cigarette smoker and would easily go through the majority of my daily pack driving to and from work.

Nice View ! Looks like Scotland . Welcome iamtimothy !
Kilroy ! Where's the Whiskers ?!
K If I was stuck in Rush Hour for an hour and 35 minutes to get 30 miles I'd wet my pants ! Try going from LA to San Diego at rush hour , I think its wall to wall 6 ? Lanes each direction ! Hours , 0 to 70 every 20 ft , then sit . Carry a jug . You aren't getting off . Glad that's over with . Whew ! Nice Stogie !
Nice Pipes Blade Boy !

Nice View ! Looks like Scotland . Welcome iamtimothy !
Kilroy ! Where's the Whiskers ?!
K If I was stuck in Rush Hour for an hour and 35 minutes to get 30 miles I'd wet my pants ! Try going from LA to San Diego at rush hour , I think its wall to wall 6 ? Lanes each direction ! Hours , 0 to 70 every 20 ft , then sit . Carry a jug . You aren't getting off . Glad that's over with . Whew ! Nice Stogie !
Nice Pipes Blade Boy !
I'll pass on that LA traffic! This is bad enough. LOL

Top Bottom