What's new

Popup Camping Anyone?

My wife and I are avid campers, for the past 5 years or so, we have really been enjoying camping in our popup. I know it's not the hardcore strap it on your back and hike in camping, but we enjoy being dry, warm, and comfortable.

We have lately taken to going to more rustic campgrounds as a way to get away from the crowds at the State Parks and private campgrounds. Plus, it is nice to unplug, and get away for a couple of days.

We have about 14 nights out so far this year, our season started in mid-April, and will go until the end of October.

So anyone else an avid popuper?:w00t:

I can remember we had one when I was little kid. Nothing but fond memories. I have a tent now. Maybe someday when I'm settled down I'll get a popup.

I envy you! For years, I was an enthusiastic camper. Since I got married, it's been hard to motivate my wife and daughters to join me. I'm dreaming of a day when I park my camper in my daughters' driveways or set it up in some obscure campsite with my wife.

I've had to look up popup camping on t'internet as I've never heard of it. I was thinking of those little instant popup tents for kids in the garden!

Turns out you mean trailer tents! That makes more sense!

My family used to have a popup and I loved it. My mother in law purchased a 5th wheel about a year ago and that is great too. We have a private camp ground we go to so it keeps the real hoosiers out. Well all but us. I think camping is a great way to unwind from the busy lives we all live.

Top Bottom