What's new

Pipe tobacco Primer?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
As a complete noob to pipe smoking and tobacco use in general, being a former non-smoker, I was wondering if someone could direct me to a primer of sorts of various tobaccos and blends. I would like more info than just suggestions on which type of tobacco I should try first, I can glean that from the various posts here and have done so already. Being totally unfamiliar with tobacco terminology I need a "Tobacco 101 for Idiots" that will bring me up to speed quickly on the basics, so that I can then search this and/or other forums more efficiently for specific information. Any suggestions?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Thank you gentlemen, just what I needed. And Steve, I will try to "slow my roll"!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thank you gentlemen, just what I needed. And Steve, I will try to "slow my roll"!
I work second shift, and get home around 2300. I love to sit in my driveway smoking a pipe after work. The neighborhood is quiet, and the breeze is blowing through the four 50+ foot trees that are within 30 feet of me- kind of like listening to the surf. A nice long, slow smoke does wonders for relieving the stresses of the day. I can smoke the pipe indoors, too, but it is nice to get away from the sound of the TV.

Top Bottom