What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426336315.892608.jpg

H&H Blackhouse in a Hardwire Hardcastle Special Quality billiard. Washing it down with some mugicha, given that it hit a blistering 58 degrees today.

It's highly addictive... ditto with genmaicha and matcha. Chinese teas get the edge with black tea though.

Highly agreed. They go with pipes so well because they don't get in the way but rather clear the palette and enhance the flavor IMO.

Sadly, I'm having coffee with my lunchtime pipe.

Well, only my fourth solo bowl, but I'm enjoying a really lovely bowl of frog morton cellar in my cheapo little MM cob.

I'm out in the garage honing razors and looking at the forum. I descaled a W&B I'm working on, finally got an edge on my TI frameback, and decided to pack and light a bowl Wind's howling outside, but the smoke seems to just go on and on.. surprised I haven't relit it yet, I must have gotten the pack a little better.

Sunday morning ritual. Frog morton in my MM CG. Cup of coffe. Listening to the neighbourhood slowly walking up. Life is good.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 89
Three generations went downhill skiing this morning, Opa, myself, and my six year old son. Then home for a quick bite, and now an after lunch smoke PS Bullseye in a Brigham with simple Red Rose tea.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426434743.886997.jpg

My youngest daughter is getting married to an awesome young man this afternoon. Found a little time to have a bowl of 7 Reserve in a Savinelli Hercules and contemplate it all..........thanking God for the wonders of life.

Top Bottom