What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

SPS Top Shelf in my Peterson sandblasted rosslare spigot and bzero007's Chacom Maya poker. Lovingly accompanied by Four Roses single barrel neat. It's really good to be able to enjoy a nice bowl and a drink with family and forget about all that weighs heavy on your mind.

$uploadfromtaptalk1406838516968.jpg

Sitting around in the carport with two good buddies, having a couple of beers and just chattin' about nothing important.

GLP gaslight (the weather demanded it) in a no name Meer that I restored. Only the second time I've smoked it.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406861752.642415.jpg

SPS Top Shelf in my Peterson sandblasted rosslare spigot and bzero007's Chacom Maya poker. Lovingly accompanied by Four Roses single barrel neat. It's really good to be able to enjoy a nice bowl and a drink with family and forget about all that weighs heavy on your mind.

View attachment 478664

Practice baby with the Rockstar. Good to see the dynamic duo united :)

At one of my local tobacconists store with FridayGT trying some in house blends. Savinelli XMas pipe and Peterson Father's Day pipe. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406913134.268251.jpg

Last edited:
This morning was Haddo's Delight in my Paja. At lunch was some Peterson's Sherlock Holmes in an Arlington banded dublin. Damn that thing smokes hot!

At one of my local tobacconists store with FridayGT trying some in house blends. Savinelli XMas pipe and Peterson Father's Day pipe. View attachment 479034
That was a really cool shop with a nice selection of pipes and blends. I'll probably have their house blend in one of the cobs I bought from them later. I miss having a local tobacconist I can walk into, chat with and have a smoke. Will definitely stop by again before I leave.

Top Bottom