What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

McClelland's Jubilee (2011) in a Peterson XL02 Tan Blast Spigot...
$P1090713.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
GL Pease cumberland in a Rinaldo lithos YY silver line billiard.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397966942.134853.jpg

The SG best brown fleck in my Rinaldo Triade YYY silver line.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397966985.425576.jpg

The Crown Achievement in a Tinsky 2011 Christmas pipe dress coral.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397967054.927526.jpg

He won't proxy bid and accept shipment for you? Some brother... lol

You know, I didn't honestly think about it. Lol. We use ship it apo as well sometimes and they're just a stateside forwarder basically, but didn't think of that either. Lol. Oh well, next time.

Senshi, those are some really nice pics. Usually pictures of Japan are in cities, so it's easy to forget that there might be any peaceful places left and imagine the whole country as completely plastered in high-rise buildings.

Senshi, those are some really nice pics. Usually pictures of Japan are in cities, so it's easy to forget that there might be any peaceful places left and imagine the whole country as completely plastered in high-rise buildings.

+1
Great pics! :thumbup1:

Thanks Cap'n! I'm a terrible picture taker. It was much more beautiful in person.

Mr. Blast! What are you doing here in the Brown Leaf? You might hate it here. Hardly anyone shaves ;)

Sutliff's Westminster in a Nording bent Brandy African meerschaum earlier, now some Hearth & Home Mt. Marcy in a unmarked full bent Egg meerschaum...
$P1080291.jpg$P1100715.jpg

Frog Morton in a MM Country Gent. Don't know why but couldn't keep it lit this morning. I never have this problem, so only smoked half and will return to it tonight.

Just enjoyed my Peterson Darwin premier with escudo navy deluxe. Smoked WAY better for me this time than it did in my Peterson racing green tankard. Still need to let tobacco out of this tin dry a smidge more, but still great.

Top Bottom