What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

After a day and a half of power washing the mold off my sidewalks/driveway, I'm ready for a smoke and drink. Up this evening, KG Sutliff VaPer 2.0 in the Tinsky Golden Blast Christmas 2023; Sutliff Match 20 in a '49 Dunhill Shell LB F/T. A vodka ranch water on the side.
20240402.jpg

No time for a pipe last night, but I loaded some Sir Walter with a pinch of Stirling Flake into the Keyser military-mount billiard. This morning, with coffee, it yielded about a twenty-minute smoke. I set the pipe aside and may be able to finish up a few more minutes this evening after work.

No time for a pipe last night, but I loaded some Sir Walter with a pinch of Stirling Flake into the Keyser military-mount billiard. This morning, with coffee, it yielded about a twenty-minute smoke. I set the pipe aside and may be able to finish up a few more minutes this evening after work.
And so I did: lit up before dinner for a pleasant and enlivening fifteen minutes' smoke. This combo of Stirling and SWR needs a name; I plan to try it again. And the Frank method of loading my pipes, at least the larger ones, is working pretty well, too.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Your birthday was so strong the earth moved in NJ today lol.

Larry
You know what’s funny and ironic about that. In 2018 on my birthday when I was still stationed out in Ventura, CA, there was a 5.5 earthquake that hit off the coast near the Channel Islands. I was sitting in my Jeep at the time in the driveway and I thought someone had jumped on my back bumper and was flexing it. It wasn’t until I saw the panes of glass vibrate that I realized it was an earthquake.

Top Bottom