What's new

Pinaud Clubman

Can anyone help with some suggestions On Clubman? I am getting ready to make a purchase and wanted to see which of the colognes I should purchase?

Thanks

Clark!

have a little patience buddy!

I like it a lot- it's classic old-man in a bottle. My wife hates it for the same reason- it creeps her out to get romantic with someone that smells like "Grandpa". :lol:

I agree with GuitarDan that you might want to wait for some more feedback or take a look at the reviews section before buying a bottle of Brutt.

I also agree that Brutt may not be the best choice if you want something more modern/youthful.

If you are on a budget, you might want to try the adidas products.

GuitarDan said:
have a little patience buddy!

I like it a lot- it's classic old-man in a bottle. My wife hates it for the same reason- it creeps her out to get romantic with someone that smells like "Grandpa". :lol:

Relax guitar I was just joking!
:biggrin:

CLubman smells similar to Canoe. I like the CLubman Special Reserve with its floral sandalwood fragrance. I happened to come upon it in a mom & pop drugstore in Palos Heights, Ill. You can purchase them at classic shaving. Also there is the Club Royale a citrusyscent which reminds me of COmet or some scouring powder. You can find CLubman at Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS along with Classic Vanilla too. You can get a large bottle of CLubman as SAlly's Beauty SUpply.

I like the regular Clubman, but as much as I love Vanilla, did not care for their version. I do, however, also like my bottle of Brut!

Randy

Clark said:
Can anyone help with some suggestions On Clubman? I am getting ready to make a purchase and wanted to see which of the colognes I should purchase?

Thanks

Clark!

Here's an idea: Try all of them.

rtaylor61 said:
I like the regular Clubman, but as much as I love Vanilla, did not care for their version. I do, however, also like my bottle of Brut!

Randy
Sorry Randy,
I prefer chocolate to vanilla. I like Brut, but not on my chocolate .

Top Bottom