What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Penzance and Stonehaven are now avai

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Moderator Emeritus
Sorry. Sold out before I could finish the title.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
They're usually released twice a year. I forget the exact months, but Spring and late-summer/fall. You'll see a rush where everyone seems to have it all at once, and then it goes away for 6 months. At least that's been the pattern in the past.

I've been really surprised how available it's been this year. Definitely more so than in the past few years that I recall.

Yeah it seems like Germain's has been pumping esoterica and sobranie out and stopped making their own blends; haven't seen special brown or latakia flakes for a minute now.

The Special Brown by Germain's is equal to Kingfisher for my bucket lists. I've never had either and look forward to trying both.

Top Bottom