What's new

Pen holster suggestions

I prefer using my FPs at work. Current uniform is a dress shirt & tie, thus a nice pocket for a pen. In Sept the uniform is changing to a polo shirt, no pocket. I have nothing but bad luck carrying a FP in my pants pockets, dress pants req'd, no "tactical" pockets, so I am looking for a nice looking belt holster to carry one or two large body pens. Needs to be slim & conservative, no notebook/phone holsters.

I've done some quick Googles, seems to be nylon tactical style holsters, and slimline leather sized for slim pens/pencils.

Any suggestions?

I'll clip a pen between the buttons of my polo shirt's neck and leave the body of the pen against my skin. It works well for me and not too obvious.

I'll clip a pen between the buttons of my polo shirt's neck and leave the body of the pen against my skin. It works well for me and not too obvious.

Would be my choice, but they won't let us do something that simple. Belt up the dress code is immaculate. Belt down, another story. Have to carry a walkie, company cell, carabiner full of keys, any close toe shoe, including sneaks, OK. Kind of defeats they whole dress code thing in my opinion. At least we are getting rid of dress shirts & ties.

It'd be nice if you could find a walkie or cell holster that included a pen pocket just to be able to limit the number of separate items on your belt.

Would be my choice, but they won't let us do something that simple. Belt up the dress code is immaculate. Belt down, another story. Have to carry a walkie, company cell, carabiner full of keys, any close toe shoe, including sneaks, OK. Kind of defeats they whole dress code thing in my opinion. At least we are getting rid of dress shirts & ties.
IMG_2653.JPG

Top Bottom