What's new

Pelikan rip?

I just noticed that all the carts that came in the package with my Pelakano are only a 1/4 full. Even the one in the pen.
Is this normal?

I've never had a pelakano before Bill, not sure how they come

But with a syringe and some bottle ink you can fill the carts up with whatever you like after some flushing

I've never had a pelakano before Bill, not sure how they come

But with a syringe and some bottle ink you can fill the carts up with whatever you like after some flushing
Yeah, it's a cheapo as far as pens go, writes nice, but I thnks I got the shaft on the ink qty.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
As difficult as it seems to comprehend, the ink will evaporate from sealed cartridges. A common occurrence with old ones, I have some Watermans that have been going empty. Are they from a new pen or an older NOS batch?

If you use them, the dyes will be concentrated, you should dilute.

As difficult as it seems to comprehend, the ink will evaporate from sealed cartridges. A common occurrence with old ones, I have some Watermans that have been going empty. Are they from a new pen or an older NOS batch?

Ah, right after the buzzer! :001_smile

This. I have some old Waterman Florida Blue cartridges that are half full after sitting for years.

That was the case with the Pen (Senator) I got recently .. but I thought that was because it was just a sample that was in the pen. The separate ones that I got in a box of 6 were all full.

Top Bottom