What's new

PCP Weapons

Hey guys and gals, do any of you have any of the pneumatic charges weapons?
I have been reading about the Benjamin Maurder. But then looking up you need pumps or tanks and ammo. What are your thoughts?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Bought my first and so far only PCP rifle last year. An Air Arms high end gun. Bought an air tank to fill from. The biggest and only downside to PCP guns is the initial start up costs. I'm too old and lazy for a hand pump, and that really would not work for my gun, could not pump it up enough for top performance. The Marauder is a great buy, I may eventually get one myself. @kxthor,see this thread.
Adventures with the Air Arms S510 Ultimate Sporter

969E588A-4084-4C34-B6A7-D07B72E61A71.jpeg
702B4CB1-971D-483D-B174-78A23FF01CBD.jpeg
Have a Benjamin Marauder and Benjamin Discovery. Both excellent rifles and genuine squirrel assination tools.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Good choice. I suggest getting the synthetic furniture if you do. The wood is a bit heavy.

That would be my choice if/when I get an M-rod. My AA S510 is a beautiful gun with all that walnut, but it is too heavy for walking around with. It is definitely a bench gun, which serves my intended purposes for that rifle.

Hey guys...thanks for your replies. I ended up ordering a Benjamin Marauder pistol. I also hot a decent little Nikon scope to put on it. Going to be getting a tank in the next week or two. Cant wait to shoot it. I will post pictures once I get everything setup.

The pistol only comes in .22 I believe. I ordered my 117 cu ft steel scuba tank today. Getting really close guys. I'm excited.

Top Bottom