What's new

Paid just over $30 for Fine Marvel razor at Beautyways.com

Had to get something for $1 to get free shipping ($35) then the promo code knocked off 10%. I returned one last year for being too aggressive but I think I can handle it now. Great looking razor very retro. They say almost as aggressive as the R41.

Great deal on a "fine" razor. I had shave # 2 with a Fine Marvel with a Chinese Gillette Wilkinson sword blade. Its very smooth and efficient and nowhere as aggressive as an R41 razor. I find its a good well behaved razor not too mild or too aggresive.

I am happy with it but I think there are better CNC milled stainless steel razors for a few dollars more !

If anyone can chime in to clarify if they have a brass top cap screw ?

Great deal on a "fine" razor. I had shave # 2 with a Fine Marvel with a Chinese Gillette Wilkinson sword blade. Its very smooth and efficient and nowhere as aggressive as an R41 razor. I find its a good well behaved razor not too mild or too aggresive.

I am happy with it but I think there are better CNC milled stainless steel razors for a few dollars more !

But I hate ugly razors. I always regretted returning the Marvel and I'm glad I found one again and $10 cheaper.

Is yours pretty new? Reason I ask is I wonder if they changed it as some people say they're almost as aggressive as the R41 and others say they're mild razors. I had a LOT of blade feel with mine.

Top Bottom