What's new

Orient Website question...

This afternoon, I purchased a watch directly from Orient's website (www.orientwatchusa.com). I ended up getting:
proxy.php

What I found strange is, this watch seems to be listed twice on their website - one page is under the Quartz > Modern section of their site, while another is under the Specials > Previous DOD section of their site. I wouldn't normally think anything of it, except the price was notably more favorable on one of the pages - I assume one price represented one of their "Deal of the Day" (DOD) prices. What gives? I do hope it's the same exact watch, because between the price difference and a generous coupon code, I ended up getting an exceptional deal on this watch. Still, I must ask... Is this typical of their website to overlook things like this, or am I missing something?

They just have it as a special which rotates over time showing different watches. It's no different then say a place like Shop NBC which has normal selling prices and has specials for limited times and then the prices go up again and are further reduced for clearance.

You're right they should have removed the higher price while the special was on but I would bet if you bought it at the higher price and then complained they would refund your money.

Nice watch by the way. orient is a real bang for your buck watch.

I'm not really complaining, as I added the watch to my cart from the LOWER priced page, used a 50% off coupon and ended getting the watch at less than $100, shipped. Just seemed odd that there were two different prices for the same watch. I feel bad for those who bought it at the higher price.

Top Bottom