What's new

Orange Sorbet & Smoke And Beads Shave Cream

New shave creams have been added to the SCS 'Limited Page' .

'Smoke and Beads' is a Saint Charles Shave patchouli blend of fragrance oils and essential oils. This shave cream is made for those who love patchouli. A complimentary EDT will be available in approximately a week.

The second cream; "Orange Sorbet" is a fresh, clean orange fragrance softened by a creamy vanilla mix and was a past favorite in soap form.

The ingredients have been modified to add more emollients for winter dry skin and the cream is a thick, dense consistancy. If you prefer a fluffy whipped/airy type cream these are not for you.

As always, your feedback, suggestions and/or comments are most welcome and are always important to us. We strive to continually improve our products and fulfill customer requests along with providing courteous, personal Customer First service.
Sue

I haven't tried the "Smoke and Beads" cream yet (it's on order), but I do have the EdT and absolutely love it. If the cream is anything like the EdT, I may just keep it open as an air freshener in the shave den!

The EdT is not for those who like a "little" Patchouli. This is like a '60's "paraphernalia" shop (for those who remember, for those who don't, ask someone over 40 :biggrin:)

Later they were called "head shops" and now are called "Tobacco and Tobacco Accessory Shops." You know, because those accessories would only be used for tobacco, of course.

Top Bottom