What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

I reckon I can afford it... headquartered in Istanbul where 55,000 buildings were leveled or damaged beyond repair I imagine even any tiny amount of commerce is going to be appreciated. In my mind they're having a difficult enough time. I may make a quadruple order just to support them.

Yes, I know they have facilities in Egypt and Malaysia as well...

No worries my Arkonauts and Arkonaughts I'll compensate by reducing my Amazon purchases by %17,000. >I know there's an "ironic" emoji around here somewhere< My understanding is Jeff "Lex Luthor" Bezos is doing just fine. Gotta keep the 1% humble and all.

Queue the "ironic" emojis...
:rolleyes1:rolleyes5:nonod::punk::confused::rolleyes: (Trust me, he's doing fine, I deliver the packages to the addicts...)

I hope my post is not ungentelmanly. I just like to consider where my hard earned $$$ is spent and would prefer it goes to support others that need it rather than many that don't.

YMMV

Although to my mind The Bezos will always be more....

proxy.php

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@FarmerTan totally just :facep:facepalmed me.

I prolly had it coming.
I look for the slightest reason to use that emoji? is it called? I can't do it in real life because I wear glasses, and it's so NEEDED in my real life SO often that I store them up until I BURST and pull it out on anything on Badger and Blade that no other emoji? quite fits.

Clear as mud, right?!

There are no innocent bystanders. You're either with us or a'gin us. Arkonaut or Arkonaught.

Where do you stand (or sit, or squat)?

I haven’t missed an August yet!!

Arko is one of my all-time favorites. Suppose a can’t get soft water or caffeine. Arko takes care of both.

I think my hummer got misunderstood earlier. Still learning this thing called written expression disorder and dysgraphia.

Please tell me that the cure is Need More Arko and Cowbell.
😀

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I haven’t missed an August yet!!

Arko is one of my all-time favorites. Suppose a can’t get soft water or caffeine. Arko takes care of both.

I think my hummer got misunderstood earlier. Still learning this thing called written expression disorder and dysgraphia.

Please tell me that the cure is Need More Arko and Cowbell.
😀
I remember you well from several ARKO-SHARKO AUGUST festivities. We're all broken, brother. And some are also broke.

Keep adding to the thread. Join the fun!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I've seen a lot of talk about the Arko stick, much more so than about the Arko puck, is there a reason why the stick is more popular?
There are probably several reasons why many men prefer the stick, which costs less than the puck. In addition, the sticks are also significantly less expensive. The pucks have only been around for 7 or 10 years. And the sticks are less expensive. Many men reserve Arko for use in their travel kit, and the stick is the obvious one for that. And did I say that the sticks cost less?

Top Bottom