What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have an Arko puck...it's a neutral soap scent...slightly lemon. Lather quality is above average...good slickness...tallow-based soap. It's not hard to understand why it has a following...simple, inexpensive, effective.
You my friend are about 10 Arko shaves away from being a true Arkolyte.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
There are 42 pages on this topic?? It's inexpensive soap, that's what it smells like. I don't mind spending a little more.
People are desperate to open up on this topic, that has for too long been considered taboo. The loneliness and the sickly silence end here, my friend. This thread is a testimony to the need for communication, truth, and reconciliation.

Owen Bawn

He's got a good argument, @SharpieB ....think twice before ruining civilization as we know it!

Mr Scaramouche is known far and wide as one of the wisest men in all of Arkoland.
If @SharpieB gets this thread suppressed we will begin another one. And if that one is shut down we'll start another. There is no stopping this topic. Truth will out.

A light hath shone in the darkness, and the darkness hath not comprehended it.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have only 4½ sticks of ARKO left, including my current use. Enough for only another 1,556 three-pass face-lathered shaves. The four in storage are vacuum packed to help return their delicate scent.

Due to their use-by date, I have to be careful about when I buy some more ARKO sticks. Should I freeze those sticks that are in storage?

Owen Bawn

I have only 4½ sticks of ARKO left, including my current use. Enough for only another 1,556 three-pass face-lathered shaves. The four in storage are vacuum packed to help return their delicate scent.

Due to their use-by date, I have to be careful about when I buy some more ARKO sticks. Should I freeze those sticks that are in storage?
My last Arko purchase was in the autumn of 2016 and the soap is just fine. I have 6 full sticks left. I just store it in its red box in a closet. The scent is fresh and strong

I have many pucks of old Williams soap, most of which are over 40 years old, and some of which are more than 75 years old. The scent is gone, but the soap is perfect.

If @SharpieB gets this thread suppressed we will begin another one. And if that one is shut down we'll start another. There is no stopping this topic. Truth will out.

A light hath shone in the darkness, and the darkness hath not comprehended it.
I have a few new thread ideas for you…

Arko Sharko? meh…. how about these?

Arko Marco (Arko shave with our man in Italy)
Arko Barko (Arko shave with your dog)
Arko Harko (Christmas Arko theme… Hark the herald angels… it’s festive!)
Arko Narco (Arko shaves whilst watching Narcos on Netflix)

Owen Bawn

I have a few new thread ideas for you…

Arko Sharko? meh…. how about these?

Arko Marco (Arko shave with our man in Italy)
Arko Barko (Arko shave with your dog)
Arko Harko (Christmas Arko theme… Hark the herald angels… it’s festive!)
Arko Narco (Arko shaves whilst watching Narcos on Netflix)
Our objective at present is to get this thread to 1000 posts. Creating other Arko based threads might divert energy and nonsense from that effort. Perhaps we will consider expansion and diversification in the spring.

I would personally consider placing them in suspended animation until the year 3034 for the Tralfamadorians to find and enjoy them. Of course, they already have.... :biggrin1:

Top Bottom