What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

I like the citronella smell of the Arko shave stick (from citronellol in the ingredients list). The main ingredient potassium tallowate makes it unsuitable for vegans. Currently waiting to finish a 40ml twist up Nivea deodorant stick, into which to transfer the contents of a rarely used 21g twist up glue stick, to then use the empty latter for an Arko mini travel container (a cut piece of Arko, palm-heat rolled to a smaller diameter to fit).

I have Arko and love it, both for its performance and smell (scent).
We have a mosquito repellent cream by Godrej Odomos and that's the closest smell I can relate Arko with.

Arko smells different from Odomos and a lot better. It is my safety net soap stick which always work.
I use it whenever I'm not feeling well or lack the mood for long lathering session.
I use Arko especially after I suffer a bad shave because it provides excellent protection.

Post shave feel is a bit drying, so I use Nivea balm afterwards, problem solved.

All this Arko talk resulted in fixing Arko for tomorrow's shave.

Edit : Odomos smells like Citronella, and Arko smells like cleaner version of Citronella.
Am I making any sense ?

Both Odomos and Arko contain citronellol (Odomos in the form of citronella oil).

Top Bottom