What's new

Omega pocketwatch

What is a fair price for an omega pocket watch that needs some cosmetic work? The watch has it's chain too if that matters.

Sluggo, that's a hard question to answer b/c there are so many variables. Kind of like asking "how much is a Chevy worth?" Condition and specific model will be very important. W/o those specifics, the answer could be somewhere between twenty to fifty bucks on the absolute low end, up into the thousands...

We'd like to know the names/numbers on the movement, for starters. It's just like with razors...big difference in price from a common G-Bar and a NEW Deluxe or Toggle. :)

Last edited:
What is a fair price for an omega pocket watch that needs some cosmetic work? The watch has it's chain too if that matters.

You might try going over to Timezone.com. You may find some information, classifieds or links to help you determine an approximate value.

Sluggo, that's a hard question to answer b/c there are so many variables. Kind of like asking "how much is a Chevy worth?" Condition and specific model will be very important. W/o those specifics, the answer could be somewhere between twenty to fifty bucks on the absolute low end, up into the thousands...

We'd like to know the names/numbers on the movement, for starters. It's just like with razors...big difference in price from a common G-Bar and a NEW Deluxe or Toggle. :)

Sheesh Clyde, and I thought you knew a lot about watches :lol:

I ended up passing on the watch, it was listed at $79 as is, it does run, but I just don't see myself using it/paying for a restoration.

Sheesh Clyde, and I thought you knew a lot about watches :lol:

I ended up passing on the watch, it was listed at $79 as is, it does run, but I just don't see myself using it/paying for a restoration.

:laugh: :lol::lol:

I see, well ya did the right thing if you just don't see yourself using it very much or enjoying it. Now if I could just show as much discipline on the BST.

That place is evil! :ohmy:

Top Bottom