What's new

Oldspice Wolfhorn

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I have the "spray cologne" and hate it. It's now a one-spray-only air freshener.

A headachy aquatic. But that's just me; aquatics are ever-so-popular these days.

Luckily it was like $4 at Big Lots.

AA

For me it is the sort of thing that has put me off of popular, modern fragrances. It is candy sweet without much in the way of complexity. I am 38 and was in my 20s during the 2000's metrosexual craze. That's when fragrances started moving in to the sweet and one dimensional direction. Now I am nearly middle aged and very little has changed as far a popular tastes. Now these fragrances seem adolescent and effeminate to me. I am willing to say it may be a matter of "age appropriateness" and my tastes shifting. But for my part , I am sick of them and can't stand to wear them anymore. No axe, no OS swagger, no department store fragrances.

I have gone way old school and many probably do not like what I choose to wear. There is nothing offensive about Wolfthorn, I just would not be happy wearing. That's what you have to find. People will get used to it but you have to be happy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom