What's new

Old Town Shaving Co.

I'm looking to pick up a little Martin De Candre and this seems to be the only site that sells it other than the MdC site.

I was just wondering if its on the up and up. Anyone with any experience purchasing online with these folks?

Thanks.

I just read an old thread with a chap from Arizona who had very positive comments about Old Town Shaving (Assuming you're talking about the one in Pasadena, CA). I recall he felt the service and prices were great. Not sure if that answers.

No experience with Old Town, but you need not worry about ordering directly from MdC. Shipping is very reasonable from the time standpoint, and you can compare total cost of product + shipping from the two places to see how they compare.

No experience with Old Town, but you need not worry about ordering directly from MdC. Shipping is very reasonable from the time standpoint, and you can compare total cost of product + shipping from the two places to see how they compare.

+1

They are also offering a couple discount codes for Christmas that will save you a little money.

Ordering direct with MdC is your best option and they are fantastic people to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with others who have recommended ordering direct from MDC. Easy as pie, cheaper than US retailers and they throw in freebies, usually hand soaps. The Christmas coupon is just icing on the cake.

ordered last jar just last week. 64.17 shipped to Oregon. about 10 days. they threw in a 1 inch small square of the other scent. hell it will probably last a month by itself.

I just pick up the phone and call Damon at Old Towne Shaving. He is always helpful and quick delivery.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
If anyone has a personal experience they would like to share, please feel free to participate.
Conjecture or intimation on what one "has heard" or "has read elsewhere" don't count as personal experiences.

Thank you.

I've had nothing but great experience with Damon and staff at Old Town. Very friendly and professional, and if you ever get a chance to visit the store, it is amazing.

I've ordered MdC from both him and from MdC directly, and both were positive transactions in every way.

This is most definitely a legitimate business. They have expert knowledge of products and provide excellent service. Happy shopping!

Old Town Shaving Co is not that far from me. They are part of the massive Stats store that's been around forever. And Damon and his staff know their stuff. Can't go wrong!

Top Bottom