What's new

Old things

Legion

Staff member
The late 70's, and my childhood dream was to have a complete set of KISS bubblegum cards, so I could turn them over and see the jigsaw puzzle on the back in all its glory. Didn't even get close.

XXyears later, someone invents a little thing called ebay, and I had a credit card. :lol::lol:

P1040341.JPG

UdO5.gif

I love old things. Keep the pics coming. I treasure my late father’s butchering hooks. They are in my shed. My parents were migrants to Australia. They came here to escape communist Yugoslavia with a travel chest containing pillows, blankets and Sunday clothes. Nothing else - apart from a 1500 sterling pound debt for passage (2 adults, 3 children, l was born here 12 years later). Amazing people. Resilient. Imagine leaving everything behind to go to the end of the world. Old stuff tells a story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Legion

Staff member
But the way, @Legion, I loved my KISS choker! Destroyer and Alive II turned me on to music and particularly, rock and roll, at the age of 8. Wish I still had that choker!
Some of my early memories are of bouncing on my bed playing air guitar to I Was Made For Loving You. And getting my face painted like Gene Simmons at local fetes, along with a hundred other little kids. The KISS army was strong in Australia.

Top Bottom