What's new

Obama releases birth certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
a) The birth certificate never mattered to me
b) Don't you think as the president you could have whatever documents you wanted created for you without question?

Hell, I'm not the president (that I know of) and I'm pretty sure I could pull this off.

You mean like how George Bush's (Bush Two) military record went missing because of a fire at the military records center (under federal control)?

I think Bush Two went AWOL is what actually happened.

Don't forget, old man Bush (Bush One) headed up the CIA, those boys know how to get things done.

It's much harder to get a state generated record changed.

However, the big picture is that we are human and so are our presidents.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
This will end well, I'm sure. :bored:

I don't think this will accomplish anything. Conspiracy theories are almost impervious to facts. Believe something hard enough, and eventually even contrary evidence will convince the believer their theory is true. It's called cognitive dissonance; have a look at "When Prophecy Fails" by Leon Festinger.

:lol:
Now looky here- see where that there certificate number is blacked out? If'n you looks real close like, you can see the word "muslim".
proxy.php

The birthers ignored plain facts for years on this and will continue to do so. Of course they will look even more ridiculous to the rest of the population now, but at this point obama could invent time travel and take these idiots back to see his birth live in person in hawaii and they still wouldn't believe it.

I don't know if it is racism, simple paranoia, or an extreme expression of the irrational hatred that has become more prevalent in our political system. But for some reason this fringe group has managed to make this an "issue" for years now and will continue to do so as long as people in the media pay attention to it. Releasing a long-form birth certificate won't change that.

It's much harder to get a state generated record changed.

You've gotta be kidding.
You think it's "much harder" to get some smuck at the state capital to commit fraud?

If by "much harder" you mean "cheaper than federal employee corruption" you're probably right.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
This is a touchy subject, I think it has opened an interesting and necessary debate. Lets just make sure we keep it somewhat gentlemanly. I can see it going down hill fast. IMO there is a lot to be discussed on this topic. Lets just make sure all who want to get the chance.

Thanks everyone.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom