What's new

NOS Micromatic Sales rack and razors

Let me start this thread by saying, I know little to nothing about GEM razors. I know a ton about Gillette DE's, Schick Injectors, and Straight Razors, but I'm basically in the dark about GEM's. With that said, I recently found this:
1603823360420.png

1603823395334.png

All Items are present and accounted for, including the poster in the background... I'm not really sure if I should pick it up or not... Decisions Decisions.... LOL

1603823859537.png

No way that isn't worth the $225; I'd pay it if I had a place to display it. Heck, what would you pay for one NOS Gem bullet tip in the box? Let alone ten of them with the NOS brush and the wire display and poster? I'd bet if you really don't care about Gems you could flip it to someone who does.

No way that isn't worth the $225; I'd pay it if I had a place to display it. Heck, what would you pay for one NOS Gem bullet tip in the box? Let alone ten of them with the NOS brush and the wire display and poster? I'd bet if you really don't care about Gems you could flip it to someone who does.
Exactly, it’s not really much of a deal, but an interesting find. That’s just it, I won’t pay retail unless it is a truly special item, let alone retail on 10 items I won’t use.

Top Bottom