What's new

WTB Nordost Aftershave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got around to using a sample that I was gifted last Christmas.

It's AMAZING. I'll need more. If anyone has a near-new bottle and it just didn't tickle their fancy, I'll take it off your hands.

I'll pay you market and ship you a barely used Fatip Grande (in gunmetal!) for free.

Not looking for the soap, just the aftershave. Thanks.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
It is amazing. But it’s available new from the usual vendors if you can’t find someone that wants to part with one. Good luck.

I've found the soap available, but all the usual sellers, the Aftershave is sold out. If you find some in stock, let me know!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I've found the soap available, but all the usual sellers, the Aftershave is sold out. If you find some in stock, let me know!
Ah, you are so right. My apologies. I bought mine not too long ago from Maggards I think maybe. So i assumed it was still in stock. Even Pasteur's in NYC has the soap but not the splash. Well, good luck with the hunt. I know Im not selling mine. Sorry! It is intoxicating. Like a wicked orange soda!

I actually contacted B&M asking if he's planning on making more this year. He said perhaps, but likely in balm form due to the COVID alcohol shortage.

This thread did catch the attention of two people that were kind enough to sell me some for fair prices, so I think it's time to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom